Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ain't Life Grand...

I haven't blogged for quite some time, because quite frankly my life is very un-bloggable these days! I have spent the last week with a sick kid with 105 fever, doing absolutely nothing... well aside from about fifty episodes of Little Einsteins and Handy Manny, and mine and Gavin's nightly awakenings because he can't sleep and then needs a drink and then is sad, so then he comes in our bed and kicks me in the face all night long. My wardrobe consists of sweats, sweats and more sweats. I can't stand to squeeze my large belly into anything tight, because it makes me suddenly feel the urge to have a tantrum! (probably sounds weird) Ah...motherhood, pregnant in January, what more could a girl want :) Can't wait to have another one!!

3 comments:

emcghee said...

Oh Ash . . . . goodness. But hey--nothing wrong with sweats! Especially if your homebound in Jan. with a sick kid, what are you going to do, put on dress-pants and heels to watch Little Einsteins and have a sick kid laying on you?! I know you are planning on about 8 more pregnancies, so hang in there!

Anonymous said...

uh, sounds crappy. If you don't have any more kids I won't be one to judge.

Lewis Fam said...

Good Times!!!!!