
Gavin Checkin' out the LOOT from Santa. Lightning McQueen scooter was a major highlight, too bad we are sitting in 10 feet of snow, so he get's to cruise around the house for now.
Gretch chefing up some delightful dishes for our family Christmas Eve Feast!
It wouldn't be Christmas without the nativity story acted out in full costume! Gavin chose the part of shepard, (much to Addie's dismay because she wanted him to HOLD STILL and be baby Jesus so she could carry him...um-as you can see that didn't happen :) Instead we had a multi racial nativity. ie: baby Jesus.
Christmas Eve morning breakfast. Gavin's request WAFFLES! Yum.
Sledding on New Years.

4 comments:
darling family!
I love his face on the sled! Thats so cute. His hair looks like it's getting longer. I think the black baby was a much better idea for baby Jesus than using Gavin, he is a little big and probably would have not liked being held by Addie for more than 2 seconds. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas, hope to see you soon.
Sounds like you all had a great holiday too! I love all the pics of Gav he is adorable! Meant to tell you too last night that you look great! Such a cute pregnant lady!
What a fun Christmas and New Years! Gavin is a cutie, that's for sure. If we were there Ty, Haley, and Gavin would all love riding their new scooters together. I want some cute prego pictures! I can't wait for Everett!
Post a Comment