Findin' the BOOTY!We had a very fun Pirate Party BBQ with G&G Nash and uncles, complete with decorated table (thanks Linda it was darling!), roasted dogs and s'mores, treasure hunt and some good old pirate talk... Argh....

Gavin found this Mr. Potato Head earing and had to wear it all day :)
We like to teach violence young... :/


5 comments:
That looks so cute. I really want to get our kids to be bffs. I think li'l Gav is so stinking cute! I love his earing...haha!
Looks like the boys loved it, fun! I totally thought, "Mr. potato head!" when I saw his earing! Before I even read that thats what it was!
I am so sad I missed that!! So cute and I love Gav's earing!! haha Can't wait to see you guys Ev is getting way too big way too fast!!!!
First off, it was enjoyable to see you today and catch up - thank you so much for coming. Your pirate post is fabulous. Have you ever read pirate books to your boys? A popular one is called "How I Became a Pirate" and the other is "Pirates Don't Change Diapers". They are kid picture books that almost won an award for the cool illustrations - anyway, just thought I would mention it. Maybe we'll see you at Christmas...
Gotta love that pirate booty! And what's a pirate withour a plastic earing?
Post a Comment