Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sit still and let me take your picture!

Me: "You guys look so cute sit there and let me take your picture really quick...pleeeease look at me, ya me with this big camera here!"


Me: "Cute, hey Gav, Put your arm around Ev and scooch closer to him."



Gav: "I am pretty sure my mom just gave me permission to put Ev in a head lock...NICE!"
Ev: "What the..."
Gav:"How's that for a little brotherly love :)"
Ev: "I'm outta here."
Me: "O.K we're done here..."

6 comments:

Bellonfamily said...

that's awesome! It doesn't get any better when they get older, just to let you know. Mitchell is the hardest one, go figure.

Ann Mitchell said...

Too funny!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Haha isn't that how it always goes? I'm glad you finally updated. You went mia for a bit! Let's not go back into hiding again now...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your boys are adorable. I feel like your youngest gets the brunt of Gavin's energy ...

Baum Family said...

ha ha, so cute!

Lewis Fam said...

So Handsome!