Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Festivities '09

We spent Christmas at my wonderful in-law's home this year. I am sure my mother-in-law is still recovering from the frenzy of christmas crazed grandkids and of all of us staying in her home, which I might add is always spotless and I am pretty sure when we were all done there it looked like a bomb had gone off... Thanks for everything Linda and Larry!! We had a blast! Disclaimer: there are a lot of pictures, sorry couldn't help myself... anyway this is our traditional making of the gingerbread houses.


Cute newlyweds Rich and Kristen!



My wonderful in-laws Larry and Linda and Ry Ry and Steve-O!



The fabulous Fuller fam...Angie is the ultimate hair stylist and always finds time to get all us Nash girls hair lookin' fine, ThANK YOU ANG!



Best buds Gavin and cousin Haley stealing candy...the crazed look on Gavins face is a little disturbing...but an accurate depiction of his Christmas holiday.



Santa made a special visit the night before Christmas Eve! Everett was loving the beard.

Gavin was so exstatic when Santa walked in he was first on his lap.

Some of the other grandkids--NOT so exstatic. Kate completely traumatized.

This was a look that could often be found on poor little Ev's face much to the delight of many of his uncles as they snuck him tastes of random Christmas delicacies.


The Rat Pack in their Christmas Eve P.J's



The MANLY MEN in their Chrismtas Eve P.J's!


Little Bo-Bev on Christmas morning. Paper is the best present!


Uncle Steve and Everett. This one makes me smile.


Gavin was so excited Christmas morning he kept hugging Ev.


We went and had a second Christmas with my family on the 26th. My mom made a delicious dinner and we sledded and opened presents. Ev and Grandpa Kit.



Yay for Christmas! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

6 comments:

emcghee said...

I Loved ALL the pictures! I can't believe Ev was fine with the Santa thing. . . I think most little kids/babies react more like your niece. I had never seen pictures of Robs brothers, Steve looks a lot like Rob. Sounds like everyone had a good time!

winston and jillyn egan said...

mmm...your bil is quite cute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun:)

Anonymous said...

HA! Your kids are funny. And I always loved your hair. Now I know who does it ... it's a shame I don't live close by otherwise I would ask you to give me her number.

Fuller Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Haley just loves Gavin! Two little buds!
I love all of the pictures! You have cute kiddos.

Love you guys.

Angie

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

merry merry! it was so nice seeing you the other day!!

Ann Mitchell said...

Looks like all is going well for you!