Saturday, October 10, 2009

HEE- HAW FaRms

We went to Hee Haw farms the other day, and it was really cool. They had tons of fun things for kids to do. This was their awesome pick your own pumpkin patch, out in the middle of these huge sunflowers. Here are some pics.



Studley hauling our pumpkins.




The ultimate hay jump!



Me and Ev on the animal train.




Gav loved the petting zoo.





Giant dirty corn box with tractors, what more could a boy want...

6 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

That looks fun...where the heak is it? I want to go! Everett looks so big...and of course adorable:)

emcghee said...

That looks like a great place! Wish we had more places like that here . . . . but, we don't! I love that picture of you and Ev.

Rich and Kristen Nash said...

Looks so fun! I LOVE the pic of Ev he is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys!

Adam and Julie said...

Way fun! I've never been there, but it looks way fun. We'll have to try. Your boys are so dang cute!

Jamie said...

You have such cute little guys! Glad to know it was fun, we'll have to check it out!

Fuller Family said...

Darling Ash! I am LOVING that picture of you and Ev. He is just growing up too fast! I and you look fantastic!
Love Gav and Rob too! Fun little family outing. Can't wait to see you guys next week!