Darling pictures Ash! What cute little boys you and Rob have. I really just die over things Gavin says. My Mom tells me daily his funny stories! Everett is growing so quickly. What a cute little guy! Wish I lived closer so I could see you guys. Hope you are doing well. Call when you get a chance!
Rob and I have been married for 9 1/2 years and we have two little rug rats. Gavin is three and Everett is one. We are lovin' life...most of the time:)
6 comments:
He is adorable. I am glad he is here and your boys are too cute. Now that the bushes are out, thanks to Adam, Gavin and come play anytime :)
You guys he is so cute:) I just love newbies. And really if you need help I would LOVE to help.
Those are some cute pictures! Gavin wont hurt him, he is too kind-hearted. (Gavin)
Darling pictures Ash! What cute little boys you and Rob have. I really just die over things Gavin says. My Mom tells me daily his funny stories! Everett is growing so quickly. What a cute little guy! Wish I lived closer so I could see you guys. Hope you are doing well. Call when you get a chance!
Ash we are ready for some more pics of Everett. What, are you busy or something?
Dido we need more pictures
Post a Comment