Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's a Boy, and yummy turkey!

We had a fun Thanksgiving week. Tuesday we had the ultrasound and found out we are having another BOY!! Which I am now very excited about, in the moment I must confess I had visions of little dresses and decorating a little girls room...but I kinda knew deep down it would be a boy. Gavin will have a little sidekick and that will be so much fun, rough and tumble boys:) I know how to do that! I will not be scanning the pictures of the ultrasound because the face shot looks pretty much exactly like Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas...but the cutest darn Jack Skellington ever!!:) Then that evening us Nash women went to THE MOVIE...TWILIGHT...NOT SO GOOD. I was entertained I will give them that much, because I was laughing histarically through half of it, but very let down. But after Edward in the Books not much can compete. Ah Well ... Then we ate thanksgiving dinner at Rob's parents house, which was delicious. All in all a very fun week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack Skellington is my favorite character of all time. You should feel honored. Congratulations. Any names yet?

Jamie said...

Congrats on baby boy! That will be so much fun for Gavin. I'm glad everything went well! BTW-I don't have your email to send you my blog invite.

jami said...

congrats on the baby boy! I liked the movie, because I went in having very little expectations about it.

katie said...

Congratulations on another boy! You will love having 2 boys who can play together. My oldest 2 boys are best buds.

Glad to hear someone else didn't like Twilight, almost everyone I talk to says they loved it! I think it was unintentionally funny the whole movie and pretty lame. Can't compare to the books.

Fuller Family said...

Yey for another Nash boy! I am really excited for you guys. It was fun spending time with you this past week. Thanks again for the crafty help. The bows are adorable, and the pictures are perfect! I have a very talented Sister-in-law. I am glad we could laugh together at Twilight!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Congrats! You will LOVE having two boys. It's so much fun! And twilight...don't really know what to think. I went with low expectations and left not knowing if I liked it or not. But even if they got the hottest person to play Edward he still wouldn't be hot enough. Anyway congrats again on the boy. That's exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! My boys are such good buddies-- it's fun to watch them.

I haven't dared see Twilight yet-- the books were so far fetched that I can't see how they could bring it to life in any kind of believable manner. It's gonna be a DVD kind of movie, I'm afraid. One of those I'll rent and see when Layne is out of town...

Lewis Fam said...

Your doing what I'm doing, a little blog stalking, at the moment.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

im so happy for you another boy how exciting!

emcghee said...

Two boys will be great, then you can have two girls! Right?! I'm a little embarrassed to say I liked Twilight, I had very low expectations of the movie--so it was not bad when I saw it.