Monday, October 6, 2008

Um...I never blog... so here's an update!

So it has been long while since I have blogged anything. So here are some pics of the last couple months. Gavin has found a new love of ducks, and we feed them at a cool little park behind Lone Peak Highschool. We also recently enjoyed Alpaca Day in Alpine...I know very random, but actually quite fun AND educational!(and free which was the best part!:)) Gavin and Rob rode a little train we fed alpacas and Gavin even got to sit on one. I got a sweet new camera for my birthday-Canon Rebel xsi -so now I have no excuse not to post pics. We are also expecting baby #2 as you can see by the obligatory blog countdown badge:) So I guess quite alot has happened although everyday I think what did I do today???!!! There are conveniently no pictures of myself because I am in the HORRIBLE TERRIBLE stage of feeling pregnant, ugh, but not yet really looking pregnant, just feeling like a chubster.














7 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats, Ashley!!! Calli's blog links to yours, so I hope that wasn't a secret!

dave+candace said...

Yea! Congratulations! So fun. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

MichelleB said...

Congratulations to all of you. I hope you are feeling ok. If this baby is anything as cute as Gavin you better watch out!

Jamie said...

Hola fellow blogger! You are definitely getting over the green phase of pregnancy so you'll have to start posting pictures as your belly expands. It's always fun to watch someone else go through it :). Your pics of Gavin are so cute! And I'm jealous of your camera. Let me know how you like it.

Fuller Family said...

An update yay! I love the pictures. It really makes me miss the little guy. He makes me smile whenever I see him. Honestly! I am sure you still look fantastic. You did last time too! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what it is so I can go shopping. Talk to you soon!

Lewis Fam said...

Go chubster!!!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh your having another?!?! Congrats! Get ready to NEVER sleep again! Love that pic of Gavin. He is so dang cute!