Monday, July 21, 2008

One handy little gadget!


For any of you that enjoy making cookies, or maybe not so much the making but the eating...anyway, this little scoop is THE BEST. I randomly picked it up at the checkout stand at Bed Bath and Beyond on an impulse buy as I was waiting in line. You scoop the dough and it has a soft rubber back so you just push it and the perfect little dough ball pops right out. I have the little ice cream scoop thing and it always breaks and gets the dough stuck etc. Best of all it is like three bucks!

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

Great Idea! I saw someone get those type of things, but in measuring cups. That way they fold down for less storage. May have to try those. We love cookie dough at our house. Sad to hear you aren't making it to the reunion. We will miss getting to meet Gavin. We may have to head on down to your area soon!!! See ya Michelle

emcghee said...

I'm always up for any info regarding cookies in any way. Thanks for the tip, I'll pick one up!

Annie said...

It was so fun to get a comment on my blog from you! This technology stuff is awesome! I swear, you have always been a knockout, but you are getting prettier and prettier! You have always had the hair I dream of! It was fun to see your little family. Your little man is darling! Keep in touch!